# Recent Entries # Archive # Friends

Friday, March 5, 2010
I've been munching on a lot of asian food this week. Hmm... I wonder, "when will I stop and get into a diet?
Well, last wednesday T. Irin (who is a korean teacher), bartered her kimbops with my kamote Q. wow haha! So the next day, we ventured to a korean mart and I bought 10 pcs. only for myself. >:) I bought Pepperro too. It's a korean snack similar with yan yan I think. Last weekend, I also ate katsudon and california makis.

Yesterday, Ken and I celebrated Valentine's Day early by meeting up at SM Fairview. We had a hearty lunch at Metro by Tokyo Tokyo. Boy, it was good! I've always been curious about fusion cuisine, and finally I got a taste of it.
Going back, I ordered a Creamy Salmon Pasta and Ken Ordered a Tempura Ramen Soba.
The Creamy Salmon Pasta was not that divine, but it was really good. It has a generous amount of Roe eggs on top.

For me, Ken's order was better. It was ramen in miso soup with two fried Ebi's on top.

On the side, we ordered mixed sushi platter which included 4 california makis, 2 tamago makis and 2 Tuna sushi.

For desert, we had green tea ice cream which was JUST DIVINE!! Grawr. I'm getting addicted to green tea lately.

After lunch, we romaed around the mall. Guess what? It was a mall wide sale. I bought a shirt for me and ken at f&h and flat boots from b-club. The boots really saved me some moolah.

We went home to pick up Ken's brother and drive him to his J.S Prom. After that, we're free men. We lounged around his house, ate the chocolates he gave me and wasted time playing plants vs. zombies. by 10:30pm we had to fetch his brother again.

After a long day, we realized we haven't eaten dinner yet. Because I was craving for some Pares Mami, we tried to find the best that there is. We decided to head back to Las Pinas and had a short stop over at Shell Macapagal. We tried to find the night market, but we couldn't. When we arrived at home, we tried to watch CJ7 on AXN. But we know that we will just cry over that movie again so we switched to another channel.

Boom, it's sunday. I prepared baked mac and orange juice for Ken's Breakfast then we headed for the village coffee shop to relax. I had a strawberry vanilla smoothie and Ken had a white chocolate mocha. After an hour of talking and browsing on magazines, we finally had to part ways.

It's simple yet our valentine's day celebration was just the best.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment